Thursday, February 4, 2010

Approprate Response from Ace of Spades

I'm going to do something I don't normally do. I'm going to link to an article with a considerable amount of profanity and references to sexual acts.



Why would I do that? Well, Ace of Spades has a hilarious article in response to a blog by Andrew Sullivan. Sullivan is an extreme leftist/communist homosexual who berates anyone who does not agree with him. Recently, Sullivan wrote (yet another) scathing article castigating Sarah Palin for, among other things, naming her child Trig.



I don't typically like to link to articles containing this kind of language and references. However, the Ace response is appropriate given the tenor of Sullivan's original piece. Yes, Ace stoops low. But it's probably the only language the leftist chistianophobes really understand.



Here is the link, and a sampling from the article....




Again, Andrew Sullivan demonstrates his extreme ignorance about all things reproductive. It utterly fails to crack his Blue Event Horizon of Stupid that mothers must care for young children at all hours a day. Especially if they're breastfeeding, which I am guessing Governor Palin is.



This doesn't even occur to him.



What does Dr. Andrew Sullivan, noted child psychologist recently called "just like Dr. Benjamin Spock, except fat and with a beard and rawmuscleglutes," think mothers do with their 2-year-old children when they need to venture out of the home? Drop them off at Kinko's? Stick them into hypersleep capsules a la Alien?



What? What happens to this kid when Palin is working, in Sullivan's mind? Does he imagine the kid has a hibernate switch like his computer

1 comments:

WoFat February 5, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

Good article, but Palin haters are not concerned with reality.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP