Thursday, February 4, 2010

Make Your Day Brighter

Do you want to make your day just a little bit brighter? Do you want to start off with something cheery and funny?

Do this ....

Create an empty file on your computer and name it "Barack Obama." Go ahead, it's okay. Now, move that file to your trash can. Your computer will say "Do you want to get rid of Barack Obama?"

Emphatically click "Yes".

At that point your computer will put Obama in the trash.

Now, don't you feel better?

Tomorrow, we get rid of Nancy Pelosi.

3 comments:

lady di February 4, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

OH, if life were that easy...thanks, I am doing it now. Enjoy your blog
I am deleting Barney next

Linda February 4, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

I heard you could do that with your clutter too! LOL! It didn't work!

Mike aka Proof February 4, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

Best idea I've heard all day!

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP