Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We are the cutting edge...

One of the blogs I follow (I forget which one.  Sorry, because you may read this) began a few weeks ago calling Obama "The Tele-Prompter" and "The Teleprompter of the United States (TOTUS)." I found that appellation made a point in a humorous way, and I have started doing the same thing on occasion, particularly when referring to Obama at a time he actually uses a tele-prompter.


The front page of the Fox News website (foxnews.com) has copied us.  They have a headline calling Obama the "Prompter-in-Chief", leading an article on his need for a teleprompter for a news conference.

Folks, we are the cutting edge in news.  Even Fox News is copying us.

2 comments:

Red March 25, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Woot! Trendsetters unite!

James' Muse March 25, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

You know who else used Teleprompters?

Sarah Palin. McCain. George W. Bush. George H.W. Bush. And Ronald Reagan. Want proof? Here's picture proof:

http://toadthoughts.blogspot.com/
go down to the "Enough With the Teleprompter" post.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP