Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Charles Johnson Goes Dan Rather

Charles Johnson not only repeats the malicious libel that Rush, in 1998, praised James Earl Ray, but when challenged in the thread, he goes all Dan Rather;



There will be no retraction. The quote is disputed, but it has not been proven false. And there are plenty of other racist quotes that you seem to be just gliding right past that are NOT disputed



Dan Rather still insists the documents haven’t been proven false and Charles Johnson is wondering who stole the strawberries.



Irony.



By the way, I don’t follow the NFL so can someone explain to me when a political litmus test was imposed for ownership? I mean, this is the National Felons League so they can’t be serious that made up quotes about Rush are the real reason for opposing him having ownership. Criminey, Keith Olbermann - Keith Olbermann - one of the foulest, brain-dead leftcult zombies on air chairs Sunday Night Football on NBC.



Though, Chris Matthews’ on-air assassination of Rush is giving Slobberman a run to the bottom.



So, when did sports go all McCarthy-ite?

1 comments:

Soloman October 24, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

There is truth in that the NFL is a private entity; therefore the owners may choose to allow (or not) anyone they would like into the 'club' of ownership.

However, we all know this is purely about racism.

And regarding Olbermann on Sunday nights... I agree wholeheartedly. He is only there because he works for NBC and he was one of the original anchors on ESPN.

If I want NFL highlights before the Sunday night game, I turn to ESPN, then flip the game on after Olbermann is off air.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP