Monday, October 5, 2009

Method Man Feeling Taxed

Wu-Tang clan member, "Method Man" was arrested today for tax evasion after failing to pay almost $33,000 in personal income taxes, according to a press release from the district attorney's office in New York's Staten Island.

The rapper, a Staten island native, turned himself in to police and was later charged with two counts of tax evasion. If found guilty, he could face up to four years as a cabinet member in the Obama administration.

Upon hearing the news, Timothy Geithner called the artist and recommended Turbo Tax for future returns. Tom Daschle simply muttered the word "Amateur" when he found out that the amount delinquent was less than $100,000. Other cabinet members we laughing and winking at each other when the press release hit the White House.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  October 6, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

He would fit into the Obama administration real well.

Madman October 6, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Thanks...I just choked on my scrambled eggs...you can't make me laugh first thing in the morning.

"Face up to four years as a cabinet member"...hehehe

WoFat October 6, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

"Boogdie, boogdie, here he come."

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP