Thursday, October 22, 2009

Not Giving Up

Regular readers may be concerned about a slow-down in my posts recently. First there was that nasty flu issue. It took me out for a week. Last week was catch-up week for me. I had to make up lost time.

Like most of us in the blogosphere, this isn't a job for me. It's a passion, a hobby and a distraction. It's entertainment with a purpose.

It's also way down on my priority list. School, work, family and the occasional date usually have to come ahead of blogging.

Still, I want everyone to know that I'm not giving up. The blogs will continue on an as needed and as-able basis.

Now, more than every, conservatives must continue to fight.

2 comments:

Red October 22, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Oh eM Gee you mean you have a life?? Lol, there is a fear in the back of our heads that if we aren't typing it fast and serving it up fresh daily that readers will fall to the way side and no one will care anymore. Not true. We're all still here. ;-)

WoFat October 22, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

A life? Really? Amazing.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP