Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Health Care Works For Me

Regular readers may have noticed the posts are less frequent this week. That's because I haven't been feeling well. I have an upper respiratory infection that has got me down.

Fortunately, I have health insurance and a health care system that works. I got in to see the doctor on Monday and got on some antibiotics. No waits, and very affordable. I can't wait until that's all screwed up and it takes three months to get in to see a doctor for a simple sinus infection. Yipeee.

I just hope this isn't the swine flu. Is it a bad sign when the doctor tells you to stick out your tongue and say "oink"?

Expect the posts to be back to normal probably sometime next week. Until then, I'm napping when I can and going to be early.

6 comments:

lady di October 7, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Chicken soup....swine hate chickens... it a fact...

Anonymous,  October 7, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

I hope you are better soon.
We have had the bug at our house also.

WoFat October 7, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

If you're sick, stay home and stay off the net. Sit around and do nothing. If you have to become involved, watch old Mickey Mouse Club re-runs on TV. Nothing more serious is allowed until you're feeling better.

WoFat has spoke.

Z October 9, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

Feel better!
"Say oink"..not bad :-)

The Cookie Blog October 9, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

We miss you. Please get better.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP