Thursday, December 3, 2009

Remember When . . .

Just a few short months ago, when only ten percent of the Generational Theft Act (Stimulus) money had been spent, the administration proclaimed that the stimulus was working and the recession was over. In fact, in June of this year, Joe Biden went so far as to say that the stimulus worked "better than we expected."

I guess, the administration wants you to forget those "good old days" of the end of the recession.

Today, at his "jobs summit" (which included no groups of people that actually create jobs), Obama bemoaned that we are in a "weak recovery" and that the stimulus "hasn't worked as well as we expected."

The administration is using the lack of progress in the economic recovery to (again) push for a second stimulus . . . I mean to push for a "jobs creation" bill, that would spend billions more dollars on everything except actually creating jobs.

2 comments:

Opus #6 December 4, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

Somebody turn off the spigot. These guys need to have their credit cards revoked. Their decisions are not based in reality.

WoFat December 4, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

Job Summit: "There gonna be pie in the sky 'fore you die. Yes there will. Everybody stand up and sing a little song so you can be happy. Give me all your money and I'll triple it within six months, yes I can."

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP