Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Wishes

Mrs. Z had a great list that I just had to repost here:



I wish all Americans loved and supported America again.
I wish we could keep people out who only treat our country like a dirty door mat.
I wish we would have the guts to err on OUR side again without caring about Political Correctness.
I wish we could get kids admiring and respecting their parents again.
I wish more parents deserved that.
I wish we didn't have to put profit before character and we could stop certain commercials from airing without being called prigs...
I wish that journalists would suddenly see how biased they've been and they'd become fair and balanced again.
I wish we could get back to our Judeo-Christian roots and not be afraid of hurting the feelings of the 6% or so who don't share those beliefs
I wish people would take a good long look at why the above wish will never be again.
I wish we didn't have Obama as president or any of his cabinet.
I wish we'd get term limits very soon.
I wish there was no such thing as a terrorist
I wish the health care bill would be given time to really do something right and that Republicans would be welcome to the table of discussion on all subjects in Congress.
I wish we'd know we'd all be safe this year.
I wish a lot of things but thought you might have a few, too.............

4 comments:

WoFat December 31, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Nice list.

Have a SAFE and Happy New Year.

I'm going to celebrate by going to sleep before midnight.

lady di December 31, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

Wishes are great .. now it is time for doing!

Just Me December 31, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Good list. I agree with lady di; I come from the perspective of "if you want to change the world, give a neighbor a smile".

May you have a safe and happy new year!

News Updates Today January 5, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

Hello Miss T.C. Shore

Delated New Year wishes..

I found you blog very interesting.. I request you add my news blog link in your site...

I updating my blog regularly with current news...

My blog is : Today News Updates
Url : http://2daynewsupdates.blogspot.com/

Thank you

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP