Thursday, December 17, 2009

Send the ACLU a Christmas Card

I think it would be a good idea to send the folks at the ACLU a Christmas Card. No nasty messages. No snide remarks. Just a pleasant reminder to enjoy the season. A nice, CHRISTIAN Christmas card. If you are so inclined, here is the address...

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Put your name on it, but I wouldn't put a return address or any other identifying information, unless you want to be solicited for donations.

1 comments:

WoFat December 17, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

I won't send anything. I don't want them to feel loved.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP