Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Twisted History

This past Sunday, December 7, the "reverend"* Jeremiah Wright, perhaps the most inappropriately named man in America, returned to his pulpit at the Trinity Disunited Un-American Church.  In his sermon he proclaimed Sean Hannity, Fox News and Bill O'Reilly to be, in essence, the equivalent of Satan.  Going even further, his eager congregation learned of the historical significance of the day.  According to Wright, on December 7, 1941, America dropped the first atomic bomb on the sovereign nation of Japan. 


Wow.  I had always thought that December 7, 1941 was the day the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.  Little did I know.  I guess I've been taught some sort of twisted version of history all these years.  

After sitting under the ministry of this fountain of knowledge, is it any wonder that Michelle Obama has never been proud of her country?  Is it any wonder Barack thinks America has 58 states?  Is it any wonder that Obama voters, generally speaking, had no clue what kind of "CHANGE" Obama would usher in under his presidency, only that there would be change?

After learning what he knows about America from the Wrong Reverend Wright, it's anyone's guess where B.O. might lead this nation ... in a handbasket.


* Has the term "reverend" ever been misused so horribly?

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP