Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Audacity of Questioning Obama

Today in Denver, Obama signed the largest spending bill in the history of the world. 


Today in Denver, hundreds of citizens also gathered on the steps of the Colorado State Capital to let their disagreement with Obama's policies be known.

Last week Obama stated that "economists from across the political spectrum agree" on the need for massive government pork barrel spending to stimulate the economy. 

Today, Wall Street disagreed with the need for this bill by seeing a huge decline bringing the market nearly to a point it hasn't seen in six years.  In fact, it seems that most of the economists I've read during the past few weeks have (almost) universally agreed that this spending bill will not stimulate the economy at all.  It is a thinly veiled grab for power by Democrats who have been hungry for a huge power grab like this for years.

There is no longer any concern for how to really help the American economy.  All the democrats care about is advancing their political ideology and making as many people as possible dependent on them.

How dare I ....  The very audacity of me for questioning the Democrats!

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP