Thursday, November 12, 2009

Barney Frank Present During "Partner's" Arrest

Reports are coming out that Bawney Fwank was pwesent when his partner was awested for marijuana possession in 2007. Fwank stated he had no idea that his boyfwiend had a pot plants in the backyard because he is not a "gweat outdoowsman". Congwessman Fwank also didn't wecognize the dwug pawaphernalia that was lying awound the house.



You have to love when politicians just spew this complete nonsense to try and remain completely innocent. Why couldn't Bawney Fwank just man up and explain he knew that his boyfwiend was smoking pot all the time and argue it should be legalized? Perhaps because he's a democwat, and democwats don't know how to tell the twuth.

3 comments:

The Cookie Blog November 12, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

Barney Frank commits "perjury" every time he opens his mouth and speaks.

KOOK November 12, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

two things that do not go together
bwaney fwank and Man....

Conscious Observer November 12, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

Ha ha ha ha!! You're funny! He's ridiculous. Shouldn't that be "Fwank justht man up"?

A 69 year old gay man, that can't can't figure what pot smells like in his well manicured home?? He's pathetic.

I cringe everytime I see or hear that waste of oxygen. Not justht because he'sth gay...but it doesn't help... in his case.

I've got a little blurb on him in my Sept "Saw it all on tv Part 5" when he was on Larry King with Ben Stein, yelling about how killing insurance companies is "the savings!" "That's the savings! Thats's the savings!!

He's a crook and a creep and I wouldn't sit in the same room with him for Thanksgiving dinner. But I'd figure out if they were out back smoking a fatty afterwards.

Good post!

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP