Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's Not Just the National Debt...

No, it's not just the national debt that's getting bigger and bigger with each passing month of the Obama administration.

Has anyone else noticed how much larger Michelle Obama's butt has been getting lately? The federal budget has ballooned to twice the size it was a year ago, and so has Michelle's butt. I noticed this a couple of days ago on a news story in which she happened to be walking away from the camera. I went back through some photos of her during the campaign and compared.

Yes, it's grown. Inflation, I guess.

A blog I ran across a few weeks ago made the observation that "... she annoys the crap out of me. Not so much her, now that I think of it. Moreso people who think she's great. And the next Jackie Kennedy. And Jesus' wife. Fist off, she looks like Helen Keller dresses her half the time. Second, she looks like she tried to make out with a weedwhacker. While juggling knives with her face."

I'm not sure about the face part. But, man, that butt....

2 comments:

WoFat November 5, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

How can you say that? The woman is, according to the Main Stream Media, an example of splendid fashion. The world's greatest mother. A fine cook, etc. ad infinitum. Of course, she also has a big ass and walks like a cowboy. But then maybe I'm just picky.

Conscious Observer November 5, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Oh man!! You two (and that story) have me laughing my butt off now. C'mon everyone! Get yer butts in here!! You sure that wasn't her luggage from the Copenhagen trip?

No Alternatives was to the point, as well!

Please check out "G20. Where we going here Mr President?" now on Consious Observer. If you have time.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP