Thursday, November 5, 2009

No Alternatives

I found this choice tidbit from a blog called "Liberty's Roar." The article it is from is a longer piece on Tuesday's election results. This bit caught my attention:



Last weekend, while dining at the IHOP, I had a conversation with a couple at a nearby table. The man, a prison minister, said “I’ll be honest with you, I voted for Barack Obama. I wish I hadn’t and I wish I could take it back, but I can’t. That said, I don’t think McCain would have been any better.”



And that, my friends, is why we are where we are today. The voters were not given a choice. The liberals picked their candidate and ours as well. If you believed Obama (and why wouldn’t you as the media refused to do even the most cursory of a background check to inform the voting public of his radical history) then there was but a scant difference between him and the crusty old McCain.



So, thank you Republicans for the election of Barack Obama. Thank you Republicans for providing the average voter with absolutely NO alternative.To all of you party hacks who continue to declare we must moderate our message to be more inclusive, we have done that since Reagan left and look at where it has gotten us. Now step aside assholes and let Conservatives try to repair the damage.

2 comments:

Bob Qat November 6, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

We can get peace only by winning it. Only victory leads to freedom.

Anonymous,  November 7, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

You are correct. It is time to take our party back.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP