Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Broward County School Board: Objections to Obama Speech Is Racism

At a Labor Day picnic in Pompano Beach, Broward School Board member Bob Parks had this to say about parents who objected to President Barack Obama's televised speech to students today: “I believe a part of it is underlying racism, and of course the Republicans aren’t in power."



Ooooh. The Race Card.



Broward County schools in south Florida required all students to listen to the speech, banned parents from attending and required students to do make up course work if they were not in attendance during the speech.

4 comments:

Red September 9, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

I'd say Broward Co. School Board is peopled with facists.Racists are we?

Opus #6 September 9, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Make up course work???? Eeeek! They would hear from my lawyer.

Chuck September 9, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

The Race Card "don't leave home without it"

Anonymous,  September 9, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

This is only going to get worse.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP