Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cartoon of the Day


This one came from (was stolen from) Red over at Caught Him With A Corndog. (I still don't know the significance of the Blog's name, but it's clever.)

Jimmy Cahtah, yesterday (or was it the day before), said, in effect, that much or most of the opposition to Obama was based on racial bias. Specifically, he said that those opposed to Obama's policies were opposed on the basis that Obama is "a black man."

Poor Jimmy is getting senile, and it's showing.

5 comments:

Red September 16, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

Ha, it's been showing for a while. I've got to do a post about my blog name one day soon. People are asking...:-D

Red September 16, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Oh yeah (rude me), thanks for the shout out!

Anonymous,  September 16, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

He has no clue -- its not based on racial bias! Jimmy would be better off just keeping his mouth shut.

Red September 17, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Back at you T.C. Appreciate you stopping by my blo...Imma letchoo finish but hey, i just wanna say BEYONCÉ!! BEYONCÉ ya'll!!...Hennessaayyyy.....blarrrggh

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP