Monday, September 28, 2009

Fun with Captcha's

I'm sure most of you know what a "captcha" is, but in case you don't, it's one of those made up words you have to type in to verify that you aren't "spamming" when you enter a comment. The letters are usually somewhat hard to read and the words don't make any sense. Still, some of them are close enough to a real world that a "definition" just pops to mind.

I ran across one of those today. While commenting on a blog post, I had to verify using the letters "VOCRAT."

Well, duh. That HAS TO BE a Democrat who votes multiple times in an election, doesn't it?

Come across any good ones lately?

2 comments:

Opus #6 September 28, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

I can never remember them after 10 seconds pass.

The one I see now is gasqura

Is that

Oh forget it

I'll make a racist/religious joke.

Red September 30, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

I've been saving a list of captchas and am going to post them in efforts to solicit definitions. Plus they are just bizarre. "ninstr" A Nine Inch Nails fan?

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP