Sunday, September 20, 2009

Obama Scolds Media

Obama blanketed the Sunday morning talk shows, appearing on every network with a Sunday morning news program except Fox this morning. His talking points included scolding reporters for covering what he called "rude" and "outrageous" comments. "The easiest way to get 15 minutes on the news ... is to be rude. ... That's something that I think needs to change," Obama said.

Of course, the most outrageous and rude comment in the news recently has been that of Jimmy Carter calling half of his fellow citizens racists. "I think people who are guilty of that kind of personal attack against Obama have been influenced to a major degree by a belief that he should not be president because he happens to be a black man."

For once I'm with Obama. Carter is irrelevant. This shouldn't have been played.


2 comments:

Euripides September 21, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

This Sunday round of Obama just underlines how much the media is still in Obama's back pocket. We have a lot of work cut out for us to outspeak and outargue this Teflon president.

Z September 21, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

odd.....seems to me like a president calling someone JACKASS, deserved or not, is pretty darned "rude", don't you? xx

He won't go on FOX, the cable channel with the most viewers, but he'll go on UNIVISION and he and Michelle will go to the Hispanic Convention all decked out tonight.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP