Thursday, January 29, 2009

Michelle Malkin on the "Porkulus" package

I love Michelle Malkin.  She's cute; she's smart; she's witty; and she's conservative.  

Here's what Michelle said about yesterday's vote on the "Porkulus" package.  ("Porkulus" is a term Limbaugh coined.  I like the term, and since he's still allowed to be on the air, and people are still allowed to listen to him, I'm going to use it.)

Own it. Embrace it. Swallow it. The House version of the $1.1 trillion Generational Theft Act of 2009 is all the Democrats’ doing now.

Not one Republican voted for it. (1 Republican had to leave early).

177 Republicans and 11 Democrats opposed.

No bending over today.

Finally. A party of opposition worth its name.

And now… on to the squishes in the Senate.

Savor this while you can.

Kudos to the GOP leadership for showing some spine. More, please.

Mega-kudos to the conservative staffers on the Hill behind the scenes standing up for what’s right and providing intellectual and informational ammunition to the grass-roots.

And bailout-sized kudos to each and every one of you who made your voice heard.

Gird your loins. We’ve only just begun.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP