Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another Tax Cheat in the Obama Administration

To the surprise of nobody, it turns out that Kathleen Sebelius, Obama's nominee for Health and Human Services Secretary is ALSO a tax cheat.  


Apparently, it is a requirement for this administration that you cheat on your taxes before you can be nominated for a cabinet post. 

Of course, once again, these are "honest errors."  I'm just curious why all of these honest mistakes are only found when these people get appointed to a cabinet post?  Is there some Special Version of Turbo Tax that asks the question "Are you a democrat in a highly visible public office?  If so, you are eligible to dodge some of your taxes.  But if you get nominated for a cabinet post, you may have to pay these taxes...."?

Like Michelle Malkin said, "Knock me over with a feather!"

1 comments:

Left Coast Rebel March 31, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

Another tax-dodger, say it isn't so! The obamnation is shockingly banana-republic material, I fear for the US

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP