Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pope and Pelosi Need Another Talk

The Pope is visiting Africa this week.  Until I saw the following headline, I didn't know that.  I'm not Catholic, but that's neither here nor there.  The headline that caught my attention was...


"Pope Rejects Condom Use in Africa"

Apparently, the Pope is sticking to those "outdated" ideas that the solution to Africa's problems do not lie in condom distribution, but rather in "a spiritual and human awakening" and "friendship for those who suffer."

Clearly, Nancy Pelosi needs to take another visit to Rome to straighten this guy out.  Her first visit, obviously, was not effective.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP