Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

For today's post, I'm going to take a different route and recall a personal event in my life....

Now, I love my mother. She's the greatest. But I have to say, that she's really not the greatest cook in the world. We ate a lot of cold cereal with milk when I was growing up.

I remember one time when I was little (maybe 7 or 8 years old), and I was going to have a bowl of cereal. For some reason that I don't remember, mom wasn't in the kitchen at the time, and I decided that a bowl of cereal might taste better with cola on it instead of mild. So, out came the Pepsi. Yuk!

The moral of this story ....  Don't mess with mom's recipe's. They are tried and true.

Happy Mother's Day, mom!


0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP