Friday, May 1, 2009

Swine Flu

The department of Homeland Security is taking time away from tracking down conservatives who are concerned about rising taxes and rising deficits to deal with the swine flu problem.  The epicenter of the problem has been in Mexico where a number of people have died.

In completely unrelated news, the Obama Administration has demonstrated this week that it wants to further open the borders between the US and Mexico. The administration is also denying any increase in violence in border states spilling over from the Mexican Drug lords.



2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 1, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

The more this is reported, the more I become suspicious about it.

It has me thinking it is a cover for socializing health care or undermining our sovereignty in some manner.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP