Sunday, May 17, 2009

Obama Urges Seeking Common Ground

Using the controversy surrounding his appearance at Notre Dame, Obama urged that Americans seek common ground on issues such as abortion. He said that the views of both sides of the debate can be "honored."

Common ground on abortion?  What common ground would that be?  Let me see ... On one side, abortion is the murder of unborn children. On the other side, abortion is removal of a little "tissue" so that a woman can have carefree sex without consequences. Lots of common ground there.

Both sides honored? In Obama's world, that means that abortion should be easily available to anyone who wants one without restriction, and we can get on TV and talk about how it's a "moral issue" and how we can "see both sides."

Clearly on this issue, Obama wants to have his cake and eat it, too.

Looks like the opponents of Obama coming to Notre Dame were right after all.


2 comments:

WoFat May 18, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Common ground? Well, why not; Obama is all for moderate terrorists too.

Red May 18, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

Common ground = I have no real moral stance and I'll bend whichever way the wind blows. I don't recall Jesus ever waffling on the big issues. You can't ride the fence on this one.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP