Thursday, May 21, 2009

Is My Blog Being Censored?

I noticed something disturbing as I visited several blogs this morning. It seems that my new posts are not being recorded by "Blogger" on the reading list. I've made 3 posts since yesterday, but the last post that shows on other blogs that list my blog on their reading list is from yesterday morning. 


Maybe the administration has decided that I'm too dangerous. Or perhaps the administrators at "Blogger" are liberals and want to shut me up. 

Or maybe they just have some bugs to work out. 

Whatever the reason, they haven't shut me up. But if this doesn't change, those who might otherwise have an interest in visiting my blog, may not show up. Is this the beginning of the end for me?

Stay tuned.


6 comments:

Bob Qat May 21, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

Your four recent posts on my reading list show as posted at the same time (12:19). The individual posts have differing times. Perhaps there was a clog in the uplink?

'Sides, what ever gives you the idea a Leftist controlled media outlet would want to silence your voice of dissent?

Oh, that reason.

Anonymous,  May 21, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Makes you wonder.

Chuck May 21, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

I got your link okay. I've been having trouble with Blogger all day. Getting anerror message, even on my own site.

Deanna Bland Hiott PhD, MSN, RN May 22, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

I think they might have problems in that area. I consider my prattling blog innocent enough yet I have noticed when I visit my peeps that my last blog entry or two often doesn't show up...It is usually correct on my dashboard though. :)

Unknown May 23, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

I wouldn't sweat it. Google has been having some issues as of late. Look up the recent "google fail", as it was called. It might be related. Either way, keep up the good work.

Mark May 24, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Blogger is part of the bigger Google network, and Google is most definitely Liberal.

However, Blogger often has issues. It's just a bug. It will clear up eventually. I hope.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP