Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Know How She Feels

Just ask Jessica Biel, who despite her stunning looks, perfect figure and hot boyfriend, says Hollywood discriminates.



In a new interview with Allure magazine, on newsstands May 26, the “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” actress says that being too good-looking can be a problem for an actress.



“It really is a problem, I have to be blunt,” she says. “I just want an opportunity. If you don’t like the audition, then don’t hire me. But if you don’t want to see me, that’s hurtful.”



I know just how you feel Jessica.  I run into that problem, too.  Me, you and Timothy Geithner (according to People.)  We carry a heavy load.



(Just thought everyone needed a laugh on this slow news day.)

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP