Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hillary Throws Her Weight Around

Poor Hillary. She's always been in the shadow of her philandering husband.

Hillary got really ticked in Africa yesterday, when a college student apparently asked her a question about Bill's opinion on a particular subject. You could almost see the steam rise from her ears.

The thing that struck me the most, however, was how unflattering she appeared.

Not her demeanor. I'm not going to be critical of her response. I'm not sure it was completely inappropriate. But did you see how she LOOKED???!!! I think Hillary has gained 30 pounds since the Democratic primary. And that pant suit she wore seemed to exaggerate her largess. Even her face looked fat.

I don't know what she's thinking. Doesn't she know that ObamaCare is coming? She's got to take care of herself. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama passes a "fat-tax" that taxes people based on their weight.

Of course, nobody in the administration pays taxes anyway. Maybe that's why she's not worried.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP