Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Howard Dean: Republicans Are Undermining The Country

Yesterday, Howard Dean, the Chairman of the Democratic Party, said: "This Republican party - this shrinking Republican part - is just determined to undermine President Obama. And unfortunately, you have to undermine the country in order to undermine the president. I think that's too bad."

Funny. He didn't feel that way when George W. Bush was president.

No, Mr. Dean. I don't think that's the case. It is Obama who is undermining the country and its values and traditions (not to mention its economy). Opposing the president is not only patriotic and American, if we want to save our country from the left, it is an absolute necessity.

1 comments:

Right Wing Extreme August 26, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

Right on. Keep the faith and tell it like it is girl.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP