Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Tribute to Ted Kennedy

Below, you'll find some thoughts about Ted Kennedy's life from a Pajama's Media article. While I share those sentiments, I thought I'd do my own post about Kennedy's death.

I think that out of respect for both the office he held as well as for the family, I will refrain from saying anything too negative about the man for the time being. Besides, my mother taught me to respect my elders and the recently departed.

In that light, I have the following to say about Senator Ted Kennedy:





He's dead.



1 comments:

Red August 26, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

I second that sentiment but I wasn't as classy I'm afraid.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP