Sunday, August 30, 2009

How To Destroy America

(Inspired by a video I saw a while back.)

If I were a terrorist and I wanted to destroy the American way of life, I wouldn't use planes and bombs to kill folks. Using such tactics is risky. You could get caught or killed. Or both.

Besides, those tactics don't really work. Yes, you can kill a few people that way, but it doesn't really destroy America. It actually strengthens America and the resolve of her people. Bombs and murder don't change people's minds.

No, flying planes into buildings and bombing public places isn't very effective.

If I were going to destroy America and the American way of life, I'd start by outsourcing the jobs. Move those good factory jobs and information jobs to foreign countries.

If I were going to destroy America, I would take over the banks. I'd loan money to people who can't afford to pay back the loans and then foreclose on their home, leaving them homeless and financially devastated.

If I were going to destroy America and the American way of life, I'd take control of the whole education system. I'd cut back on teaching basic things like math and reading and geography, and replace it with teaching a secular humanist world view that conflicts with the views of the founding fathers. I'd replace all the teachers who understand history and business and science and replace them with people who want to teach value systems and who want to re-write history into something other than what it is. I'd remove any reference to Christianity and to the Christian heritage of America and replace it with the idea that our founding fathers were agnostics and deists whose idea of God was that he was distant and unknowable and had nothing to do with government. I'd teach people that the founding fathers were afraid of religion and wanted to erase religion from public life.

If I were going to destroy America and the American way of life, I'd take over the nation's health care system. I'd create a huge bureaucracy and make the system expensive and inefficient. I'd compromise the quality of the nation's health so people would be distracted and not realize what was going on around them.

If I were going to destroy America and the American way of Life, I'd take over the media. I'd make the media complicit in my plan. I'd have them tell everyone that I was right and that any opposition to me was borne out of hate, racism and ignorance. I'd have the media portray my detractors as uneducated and unpopular, making mistakes with everything that comes out of their mouths. I'd tell lies; really big lies, and have the media report those lies as truth, so that the people would only believe the things that I wanted them to believe.

If I were going to destroy America and the American way of life, I'd raise taxes. I'd tax people so that they couldn't enjoy the fruits of their labors. I'd tax those who were successful the most. I'd take away any incentive to be profitable, or to innovate or to improve their way of life. Then, I'd take those tax dollars and pay off those who were working for the same agenda as me. I'd sit back in luxury and watch those Americans fight over the crumbs.

If I wanted to destroy America and the American way of life, I'd ask Americans to turn in their friends and neighbors. I'd tell them to report to me what was being said about me and my agenda. Then, I'd twist those things around to make myself look good, while at the same time keeping a list of those people who were trying to oppose me. I'd find ways to quiet those people.

If I were going to destroy America and the American way of life, I'd run up the nation's debt as high as I could. I would devalue the American currency and increase inflation by borrowing money from other nations and making sure that Americans couldn't afford to pay back those loans.

If I were going to destroy America, I would devalue human life. I'd call infanticide freedom of choice. I would tell the elderly and terminally ill that they have no more contributions to make society and that they may as well take a pill and die. I'd elevate animals to be equal to humans by giving them rights and insisting that people treat them the same as humans.

If I were going to destroy America, I would tear down the traditional nuclear family. I'd make single parenthood easy with government programs and welfare, ensuring generations of people raised in poverty and crime, dependent on the government. I'd promote single parenthood as virtuous. I'd promote a homosexual lifestyle as another choice and make homosexual marriage the same as traditional marriages.

If I were going to destroy America and the American way of life, I'd make everything a crisis. I'd make sure that everyone was scared by everything that was going on and convince them that only I was capable of fixing those things. I'd make sure that I blamed crisis after crisis on others, particularly on those who were trying to defend America and traditional American values and principles. I'd demonize those who disagree with me and make them responsible for everything bad that has happened. I'd cast myself as the nation's savior and promise hope for the future.

But I'm thankful that I live in the United States of America. And I thank God that we have people that represent us and who value America. We have representatives whose job it is to protect America and the Constitution above all else, and those people who represent us would never let those who want to destroy America get away with it.


Would they?


17 comments:

LL August 31, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

The ObamaNation speaks for itself. The vile, yet honey-coated words spew forth from the propaganda minister (information czar).

Opus #6 August 31, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

Wow, honey, great post. Really great.

Chuck August 31, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Interesting. You wonder if maybe Obama won't have a terrorist attack, maybe they realize he is already doing the work for him.

Bill August 31, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

You could add to this great essay, "I'd destroy America's natural resource extraction industries such as mining,oil,logging,and fishing, by creating a string of unfounded environmental crises. These crises could be then be promoted to the already brainwashed people to convince them that we need to stop these industries or the planet will be destroyed".Of course one of the fall outs of this would be the creation of a "green industry" which would handsomely reward the few who promote it.After all, that's what everything gets back to, the love of money.

Red August 31, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

It's just sad. It's sad that so many people have bought into this way of thinking? I grew up in the same schools and still manage to keep my wits about me without buying into all of the PC crap they have been shoving at us all these years. Just sad. I miss America.

WoFat August 31, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Those who want the New World Order are going to be the ones most shocked and disappointed when it comes.

James' Muse August 31, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

You do realize that all of the things you mentioned above have been done by both sides of the aisle?

Miss T.C. Shore August 31, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Not all, but certainly a good many of them, yes.

Miss T.C. Shore August 31, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

...at the same time, it's primarily one side of the aisle that is pushing the "destroy America" agenda, particularly at the moment. When the other party gets into power and pushes the same agenda, I'll criticize them just as harshly.

Bill August 31, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Unfortunately, James is right. The republicans have failed us, the demoncrats were just that way from the start.

James' Muse August 31, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Exactly. I feel like many things you listed were extensions of the last admin (skyrocketing deficits, bailouts, etc), others are just normal democrat staples (entitlements) and many more are from both sides from the last 30 years.

Miss T.C. Shore August 31, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

I understand what you are saying. Some of these things are the problem of both sides. Bailouts, exporting jobs, out of control spending ... both sides are to blame. I would even go so far as saying that the Republican party is complicit (by compromising) in helping the democrats create a dependent, welfare class.

It's not just politicians, though.

Also to blame is our public institutions. Schools and colleges.

How about the media. 90% of the media is left and PROMOTES abortion, government spending, welfare, devaluing human life, and the rest of the agenda of destruction.

Blame state and local politicians as well.

But also blame the American people. Instead of taking a step back and realizing what these people are doing to us, many people simply vote for whoever gives them the most goodies.

We have the government we deserve.

Yes, both sides have been a part of the problem. We need to hold their feet to the fire until they become part of the solution.

However, because of the world view of the democrats vs. the republicans, I don't think Democrats will ever change their ways. I think it's possible to get through to conservative republicans.

Bill August 31, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

"many people simply vote for whoever gives them the most goodies."-"Every government is a parliament of whores. The trouble is, in a democracy, the whores are us."
P. J. O'Rourke

James' Muse September 2, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

I think it is possible to get through to both sides, TC. The Dems shifted when they created the DNC, and the Republicans need something similar.

That and term limits :)

Miss T.C. Shore September 3, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Agree on term limits. That would go a long way toward getting pols on both sides of the aisle to start thinking in terms of what's best for America instead of what's best for their re-election bids.

James' Muse September 4, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

The way it used to be, people were elected to Congress by their constituents to serve for a term or two, then come back to their farms or businesses or whatever they had. It was like jury duty; you didn't necessarily look forward to it, but you did it, got it done with, and came back home. You didn't make a career of it unless you wanted to be President.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP