Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Merry Obamamas?

So today we celebrate the birth of our savior, Barack Obama.

Do we say "Merry Obamamas" or "Happy Obamamas?"

Obama worship has developed into its own sort of religion from a group of anti-religious people. Do we consider this a religious holiday or an anti-religious holiday?

I wonder if instead of a gift exchange, the appropriate gesture would be to take some money out of the pockets of your friends and relatives and give that money to someone else (or keep it yourself).

So many questions.

2 comments:

LL August 4, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

I'm taking friends out to KFC for lunch. In honor of BHO, I'm asking for each of their credit cards before I let them out of the car. I mean you wouldn't expect ME to pay.

This example of the current fashion of White House dining where your credit card is collected before you sit down to dinner is going to be a OBAMAMAS TRADITION we'll all remember for years to come.

WoFat August 4, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Are we having Ethnicdeer?
The Twelve Unbreakable Rules of Obamus?
Deck the halls with Bambi and Lolly.
Rent an Obamus Stocking?
Etc., ad infinitum.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP