Friday, August 14, 2009

Sheila Jackson Lee Spouts Off

Yesterday, Congressman Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), dissed a constituent who had cancer at a Town Hall meeting. Ms. Lee, who has a tendency to refer to herself in the third person, was fielding questions at the meeting when a woman named Tracy started asking a question. As she was asking the question, Ms. Lee began carrying on a conversation on her cell phone.

Given the chance to explain, Ms. Lee came up with several explanations in just a few minutes ...

"I can multi-task; I wasn't talking on the phone, I was listening to a help-line; That video is doctored, it never happened; I wasn't rude; I was engaged and paying attention..." and on and on.

Is it any wonder Americans are angry?


3 comments:

LL August 14, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

Options:

Ms Lee was:

* Speaking to her mother.
* Speaking to her bookie.
* Speaking to her political advisor.
* Ordering a pizza

Instead of listening to her constituent.

WoFat August 14, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

And a partridge in a pear tree.

Red August 14, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

I ran out of gas!

I was late for work!

I needed clean drawers!

My dog ate my homework!

Sheila Jackson Lee is a joke. Just like the FAUXTUS. Another empty coconut-head.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP