Friday, July 17, 2009

Generational Theft Act Not Designed to Bring Recovery

They've been hinting at this for several days, but apparently it's now "official." The $787 Billion "American Recovery and Reinvestment Act" (AARA) was not designed for full economic recovery, but rather to "stabilize" the downturn. That's the word from White House officials today, who held off-camera briefings with reporters.

What I want to know is, if it wasn't meant to stimulate economic recovery, why is it called the "American Recovery and Reinvestment Act"? And why is the website called recovery.gov?




0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP