Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Health Care Cannot Add to Deficits

I watched a little bit of the Obama Town Hall Propaganda Meeting today during lunch. I couldn't help but laugh.

Here are a few tidbits:

  • The trillions-of-dollars Generational Theft Act (stimulus) did not / will not increase our deficits.
  • The federal deficit was inherited
  • The massive takeover of the nation's health care system will not add to our deficits
I'll admit I didn't watch a lot of the speech. Most of what I watched was focused on the economic side of the issue. Most of what I watched was also blatant lies.

I did note that one of the points The Teleprompter wanted to make clear was that we cannot accept the status quo.

That would be the status quo in which we have the lowest death rate among cancer victims, the shortest waiting times for health care and the lowest death rate for numerous other diseases among all nations.

Folks, it's time for change. Bend over, 'cause it's coming.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP