Monday, July 6, 2009

We Interrupt This Blog...

... for some trivial fun.

Okay, normally I don't do this sort of thing, but one of my faithful readers and commenters, Red, has "tagged" me with this "honest Scrap" tag thingie. So I guess the deal is, I have to say 10 things about myself and then tag 7 more bloggers.

So here are the 10 things...

1. As much as I love America and push for a "Buy American" attitude, I don't drive an American car. I drive a Mazda6. Love it. Of course, it is MADE in America by the UAW. It has a sticker right on the window that says so.

2. I love the "Farm Town" game on Facebook.

3. I play piano. I'm pretty good. Not professional, just "pretty good."

4. My photo on my profile isn't really me, but it's actually pretty close. It's as close as I could find using an internet search.

5. I've thought about getting a law degree and trying to go into politics, but I don't think I'd like it. You have to compromise to be a successful politician. I'm not sure I've got the stomach for that. Besides, you have to say certain things to be elected. I'd be too likely to say what I really think regardless of who it offends. I think I'll restrict my political action to blogging and voting.

6. I almost never shop at Wal-Mart, even though it would be convenient. I don't like the way they've run small mom-and-pop businesses out of business. I've only been in our local Wal-Mart store maybe 2 or 3 times in the past year.

7. I still live with my parents when school is not in session (no surprise, there). My parents moved about a year ago, and we now live in a house on a lake. I love the new house. My computer is by a window that looks out on a the lake. It's very serene and relaxing.

8. I'm not dating anyone right now. (any offers?)

9. My favorite vacation is to go to a beach and relax. The last time I spent any time on the beach, it was at a resort on Sanibel Island in Florida. I loved it. Unfortunately, we live a LONG ways away from an ocean.

10. I love summer. I love hot weather. I'm not a fan of winter.

Now, I have to tag 7 people.... Watch out.

Back to politics for this blog.


1 comments:

Red July 6, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

I green eyes your computer location. Thanks for playing. As you can read, I was obligated ;-)

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP