Wednesday, July 8, 2009

North Korea Behind Cyber-Attacks

North Korea was indeed behind the cyberattacks that targeted dozens of Web sites in the U.S. and South Korea over the past week, a U.S. defense official told Fox News Wednesday afternoon.



The unnamed Pentagon official added that the attack did not penetrate the Department of Defense's computer systems, which are constantly being probed from outside.



In four or five days, we can expect the Obama administration to express "deep concern" over the situation.

1 comments:

Euripides July 8, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Thank you for that last sentence and the chuckle it gave me. It wouldn't be funny if it weren't true....

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP