Thursday, July 16, 2009

Taking Joe's Advice

You will notice that I didn't blog much today. I took today off to go shopping.

I saw Joe Biden on TV today saying that the government has to spend more money to keep from going bankrupt.

So I went on a shopping spree. I noticed my checking account was low. In fact, I don't have much in there at all. So I went out and bought some clothes. I got jeans at GAP and I spent some time (and money) at Macy's. I also found some jewelry that I just couldn't resist. Had lunch at Friday's.

Now I get home and I'm watching Newt on Hannity.

I may have made a mistake. They are suggesting, for some reason, that this may not work.



Uh oh.

4 comments:

WoFat July 17, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

You shop at the GAP and Trade?

lady di July 17, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Loved your post, soon we will be able to stop by Star Bucks for a beer.

W July 17, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Nice post. Let us know if your liberal approach to personal finances works out, it will serve as a harbinger for America's own financial future. ;)

-W
Mostly Politics- http://bill84121.blogspot.com

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP