Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HHS Nominee Lied to Congress

Kathleen Sebelius, the Obama administration nominee for the head of Health and Human Services is now having to "clarify" her testimony to Congress.


In response to questioning by Senators, Sebelius testified that she had received $12,450 from Baby Killer George Tiller between 1994 and 2001.  She failed to mention that Tiller actually donated nearly three times that amount to her campaigns and political action committees. Sebelius hid the additional money that her PAC received, in spite of questions from Senator John Kyl (R-Ariz) who specifically asked about Tiller donations to her PAC.

If you or I lied under oath to Congress, that might be a problem.  If we cheated on our taxes, that might be a problem.  We could go to jail for those things.  We certainly wouldn't have the "blessings" of the body we'd lied to.  No doubt, Sebelius will be given the "benefit of the doubt" from the Obama puppets in Congress.

Change you believe in?

2 comments:

Deanna Bland Hiott PhD, MSN, RN April 14, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

How ironic. Our "public servants" lie, cheat, and steal from the very people they were elected to serve and protect. Where are our heroes? That's right, I forgot, they are all over seas protecting this ungrateful lying lot. Our founding father's would be shocked, but I forgot again, we're not a christian nation. So there you have it. Change...not for me and my house.

Anonymous,  April 15, 2009 at 5:24 AM  

I am not encouraging violence,but sometimes I just like to grab all of them by the collar and boot them to the street.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP