Monday, April 13, 2009

Race Card Used to Smear the T.E.A. Parties

Michelle Malkin has correctly observed that a number of liberal blogs and MainStreamMedia source (and some not-so-MainStream Media Sources) have made the accusation that the planned "Tea Parties" (which have been scheduled to take place on April 15), lack ... color ... diversity ... people other than white people.


One attacker bashed the movement by saying "I've never seen any people of color" at these protests. Others are piling on with the same criticism.

Interesting.

Since the events haven't taken place yet, I'd be willing to be that they've never seen any caucasians at these protests either.

Never let the facts get in the way....

5 comments:

Red April 13, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Ah the race card. Don't leave home without it.

Chuck April 13, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Anything to get the leftist media on board.

VoteNovember2008 April 13, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Damn, I'm going to a TEA Party and I didn't get the email! Where do I get my "race" card? What kind of races are they going to have! *insert extreme sarcasm* See you at the TEA Party no matter where you are. The REVOLUTION has begun, Thank God! VN8

Anonymous,  April 14, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

Took the left long enough. Because us pissed off tax payers are all a bunch of racist. Yeah,okay. Hell,the comment itself is racist. For it eludes that blacks and others don't pay taxes,thus on welfare.

Which of course makes us rich white folks a bunch of greedy and mean people for not wanting to support those poor people of color.

Give me a break please.

EatYourOkra April 14, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

All races have the freedom to educate themselves. Since when do only whites dislike high taxes?

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP