Saturday, April 4, 2009

North Korea Launches Test Missile

North Korea defiantly carried out a provocative rocket launch Sunday that the U.S., Japan and other nations suspect was a cover for a test of its long-range missile technology.



Liftoff took place at 11:30 a.m. (0230GMT) Sunday from the coastal Musudan-ri launch pad in northeastern North Korea, the South Korean and U.S. governments said.



Japan immediately called for an emergency session of the U.N. Security Council.



I'm SURE that Obama can make sure that they only use these missiles... er ... I mean ROCKETS ... for peaceful purposes.

1 comments:

Prof. Israel Lima April 5, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

Hello, girl,
your blog is the best.

kisses


Israel Lima

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP