Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stunning News! Arlen Spector....

Here is some absolutely stunning news..

I know many of you will find this hard to believe, but according to news reports, until recently, Arlen Spector was a ... REPUBLICAN!!!

You read that right. If you've been watching his voting record, you probably assumed, just like me, that he'd been a Demoncrat all along. Apparently, the only thing that has kept him out of the Democratic party until now is that he actually has been paying his taxes. 

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP