Monday, June 22, 2009

... And Sometimes He Doesn't

Health care reform is being shoved down our throats, and a new report out (this one from the Senate) suggests that at least 1 in 8 American workers who are already covered by health insurance will pay an additional tax specifically imposed to cover others.

During the '08 campaign, Obama made a big deal about (read my lips) "No Tax Increases" for those earning under $250,000 a year. That promise was limited specifically to the Federal Income tax. He never promised he wouldn't pile on all sorts of new taxes and increase other taxes.

He wants to fully fund his ObamaCare system, and the only way to do that is to have new taxes for both individuals as well as businesses.  

Everything he's doing on the ObamaCare health system will serve to undo whatever minimal positive stimulative effect the Generational Theft Act (Stimulus Bill) will have on the economy.

1 comments:

Red June 22, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Well then I guess we all better get on the horn to our Representatives and give 'em what for. I don't work so I can pay someone else's way. That's crap.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP