Thursday, June 18, 2009

Somebody Needed To Say It: Our First Lady Needs Help Dressing Herself

John Hawkins at Right Wing News is right on this one.  Somebody needed to say it:



I'm not the sort of person who generally has anything to say about how someone dresses especially since I'm certainly not going to make anyone's "best dressed" list myself. That being said, Michelle Obama consistently wears more butt-ugly outfits than any other famous woman in America. Now, I wouldn't even bring this up except for the fact that people keep talking about Michelle Obama like she's some sort of fashion diva. Seriously? Come on, people would laugh at anybody else who regularly wears these sort of garish outfits,

I know, the one where she looks like a black widow spider is probably from some famous designer and the one where she looks like a monk is probably something Lady Gaga's cousin made for her or something -- I'm just saying, give us a break on the hero worship of the Obamas. It's bad enough that the mainstream media acts like their press flacks and that they're on the cover of every magazine, but listening to people rave about Michelle Obama's wardrobe is like a bad Saturday Night Live skit.

3 comments:

Red June 18, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

The Empresse's new (fashion) throes.

RightKlik June 18, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

The guy with the red tie walking behind MO looks like he's stifling a laugh.

LL June 18, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

She has impossibly bad taste in clothing but she attached herself to the Messiah himself. So maybe if you lady bloggers dressed more garishly, you could land the heir (whoever that is- Joe Biden is unmarried) to the throne!

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP