Friday, June 19, 2009

Boxer Displays Disdain For Military and Incredibly Large Ego At the Same Time

Barbara Boxer is such an embarrassment to California, that it's hard to put into words. In the world of ridiculous, idiotic and narcissistic attitudes in politics, Boxer takes the cake.

While asking a question of Brigadier General Michael Walsh during a Senate hearing, Walsh begins by answering, "Ma'am at LACPR...."

Boxer then rudely cuts him off and says, "Hey, do me a favor. Could you say Senator instead of ma'am. It's just a thing. I worked so hard to get that title so I'd appreciate it please."

I guess Boxer is too much of an ignoramus to understand that "ma'am" is a universal military address of respect for a higher ranking individual. And of course, Brigadier General Walsh is too much of a gentleman to say what I would have said to her if I were in that position. It might have gone something like this:
"Uh, ma'am, I've worked "so hard" to provide you the freedom to sit there so smugly. I now believe that calling you ma'am might be well above what you deserve to be called. Now shut up and ask a pertinent question, a**hole."
Can you imagine any male Senator who may have been called "Sir" by Brig. General Walsh responding, "Uh, please call me Senator. I've worked too hard to be called sir."

It appears we are going back to the Clinton Era of loathing the military.  (Not that Boxer ever left that era.)

6 comments:

Daniela June 19, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Senator Boxer is well known for her fight for human rights and for her honors received in Congress. I have read on Project Weight Loss recipes for some of her favorite foods. Right now she and other Senate colleagues are trying to make the White House send "high-level envoys" to free two American journalists from North Korea.

Chuck June 19, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

Imagine a GOP Senator saying this to Sotomayor during her confirmation.

WoFat June 20, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Barbie Boxershorts is a dolt.

The Wordsmith June 21, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

Excellent pot and a really great blog.. Great work.

Anonymous,  June 21, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

My feelings exactly

Anonymous,  June 21, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

A true Libtard.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP