Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Biden: Everyone Was Wrong (part 2)

I just wanted to make a small follow up comment to yesterday's blog about "everybody" being wrong about the stimulus package.

The administration is now pushing for nationalizing our health care. Eventually they would like for the government to run the entire health care system, although that will be incremental. One of the assertions that I keep hearing from the left is how much money will be saved in a nationalized health care system in which utilization could double (or triple). 

If "everybody was wrong" about the stimulus, what are the odds those same people are going to get it right when it comes to health care? 




... Wanna bet your life on it?



3 comments:

Lindsay June 16, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

If I'm against it now, does that make me wrong...or eventually right?

Red June 16, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Lindsay: It makes you a 'person of interest' in the new regime. Welcome to the club.

Euripides June 16, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Lindsay:

If you're Right, you'll always be wrong to liberals.

What I object to, is the fact that government screwed up healthcare in the fist place and now thinks it can come in and "fix" it?

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP