Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Obama's Message To Ahmadinejihad and Kim Jong Il

We have a strong president. A president who is not afraid to use force. This is a president who will even kill just to prove how strong he is.

Kim Jong Il, Ahmadinejihad, you guys have been warned. A line has been drawn in the sand.

What is the evidence of this new found strength?

...

Obama killed a fly.

It was a major media story for two days. The top story. Ahead of Iran protests. Ahead of North Korea's sabre rattling. Ahead of the economy and health care.

Obama killed a fly.  With his bare hand(s), nonetheless.

Swoon.

Faint.

3 comments:

LL June 24, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

I think it was newsworthy. Many, including me must have said at one point, "he's so gentle, he wouldn't kill a fly". I don't remember saying it but I surely could have.

Imagine our surprise when he was found capable of such a pre-meditated and wanton act. The only solace I can take is that it was an American fly - not a foreign fly - that was struck down in the prime of life.

On the basis of "man bites dog is news", the Obama kills a fly was more shocking than the slaughter of civilians in Iran or the nuclear ambitions of Dear Leader Kim. (both of which are "dog bites man" stories)

Lesson: Don't underestimate BHO's willingness to strike down helpless Americans - foreigners are safe.

Anonymous,  June 24, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

You know what flies are attracted to don't you!

Miss T.C. Shore June 24, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Are you saying it was a "Circle Fly"?

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP