Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So You Think You Can Speak Freely In America?

Reality judge Nigel Lythgoe was hit with his own form of reality recently. 



During this week’s season premiere of his reality show “So You Think you Can Dance” that the two men who were dancing together, Misha Belfer and Mitch Kiber, “probably alienate a lot of our audience” and that “’I'd like to see you both dancing with a girl… You never know, you might enjoy it, too.”



He immediately came under attack from the homosexual group, GLAAD. Showing less strength and moral character than a California beauty queen, Mr. Lythgoe immediately issued an apology for his “poor word choices. . . I am not homophobic and it was extremely upsetting for me to be classed as such.”

3 comments:

Anonymous,  June 2, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

I'm so sick of the PC movement and everybody having to say sorry for what they say. It's not too often somebody says something that offends somebody and sticks up for themselves anymore. People like GLAAD need to get over themselves.

Red June 2, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

Watch what you say! Those militant gays will be on you like pink on a feather boa!

Chuck June 2, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

"Showing less strength and moral character than a California beauty queen"

Funny

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP