Monday, June 1, 2009

So Unbelievably Amazing

NBC anchor Brian Williams has never been shy about how amazed he is by Barack Obama. In fact, he is so enamored with Obama that he finds it "UNBELIEVABLE!" when Obama walks by munching on M&Ms.

"To be in the hallway when the president walks by with a handful of M&Ms, popping them in his mouth as he goes to visit his chief of staff -- it was unbelieveable! I don't think the expression 'took up residence' is hyperbolic."

Remind me to never invite Brian Williams over. He'd probably pee his pants if he saw me eat a Snickers bar.

2 comments:

Red June 2, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

He would pee his pants. Better have a drop cloth at the ready.

KOOK June 2, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

Man...think what he would do if he saw me drining a beer.

About This Blog

This blog is about my opinions and world view.  I am a conservative, evangelical Christian.  Generally speaking, if you post a comment, I'll allow you to express your view.  However, if you say something hateful, untruthful, or just generally something I don't like, I may remove it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP